The StrikePad allows you to hit BirdieBalls anywhere. If you don’t have 40 yards of grass, you can throw the StrikePad down on bitumen, concrete, a wooden floor, or any other surface and start hitting without damage to the floor or your club.
Use it on grass, and the StrikePad will protect your lawn from divots but still give you the feel of hitting down and through the ball. The StrikePad also has the correct swing path printed on the surface, allowing you to visualize where your club head should be through impact.
- The StrikePad allows you to take golf anywhere (like a car park, or inside a school gym) without the fear of damaging your club or the ground beneath. The StrikePad also protects parks and lawns from unwanted divots.
- It promotes a proper swing by having the correct swing path illustrated on the hitting surface. The swing path is illustrated for both right-handed and left-handed golfers
- The friction-free surface protects your arms from the jarring abuse of hitting on range mats, and makes it slightly easier to get the ball into the air
- Beginning golfers will have an easier time squaring the club, and learning how the golf club should move through the hitting zone
- More advanced players can use the swing path as a reinforcement of proper technique
- Advanced players can use the pad for practice as well as instruction to beginners
- Lightweight and portable